As a pathological condition, drop of blood pressure to levels 90 over 60 mmHg.PT. and 90 to 50 mm Hg. the article can be viewed in people young and middle age, equally men and women. The blood pressure should not fall below 110 on 60 mm Hg. article
If this happens, it most likely has a condition called hypotonia. It can occur independently of the disease, or be the result of some internal pathologies.
Dangerous sign and this is for the elderly, because the numbers 90/60 and 90/50 are not acceptable for people over the age of 60.
The norm these indicators of arterial pressure can be considered in children younger than 7 years, with a slight deviation to the downside.
For them, the average rate are the indicators from 94/50 mmHg.PT. to 90/50 mm Hg. tbsp., depending on the sex of the child and its constitutional parameters.
Reduction of blood pressure in children below 90 50 mm Hg. the article may indicate physical fatigue of the child, emotional overload, the presence of an inflammatory lesion or infectious diseases, and also as a consequence of a breach of the child’s daily routine.
Another physiological condition reduce blood pressure, are sports load. For athletes characterized by hypotonia, and their overall condition is not deteriorating.
Symptoms of blood pressure 90/50
People young and middle age, regardless of sex, reducing blood pressure to numbers 90 over 60 mmHg. article and 90/50 mm Hg. the article talks about hypotonia.
This can be a short process, and may be of a permanent nature than a lot of unpleasant sensations.
At a pressure of 90/60 mm Hg. article person experiences the next set characteristic symptoms:
- Listless, depressed condition with signs of General malaise.
- a Constant headache, mostly in the back of the head.
- the Feeling of lack of air, especially in the cramped and crowded spaces.
- the Appearance of excessive sweating and shortness of breath even at rest.
- the Presence dizzy after changing body position (horizontal to vertical).
- the Presence of nausea and even vomiting.
- the Emergence of meteo-sensitivity.
- decrease in memory and attention.
- there are complaints from the parties the heart and blood vessels, disrupted the rhythm.
- Marked coldness and numbness of the upper and lower extremities.
Children older than 7 years, and pregnant women have rates of blood pressure 90/60 mm Hg. article and 90/50 mm Hg. article feel similar to a number of symptoms. But on the wellbeing of children under the age of 7 years, such pressure is not reflected, due to their physiology.
Why blood pressure dropped to 90 / 50
A condition when the blood pressure values in young people and people in middle age down to figures 90/60 and 90/50 mm Hg. article fraught consequences for the entire body, besides the feeling that one experiences are unpleasant.
Predisposition to low blood pressure may be inherited from parents suffering from low blood pressure.
To lower pressure, tend people who long time were in a state of stress, emotional stress, and prolonged mental overload.
Additional factors contributing to the drop in blood pressure include:
- Sedentary lifestyle and lack of proper exercise.
- the Decline of muscular work, which entails malfunction of all organs and systems.
- Hazardous working conditions. These include high humidity, work underground, work in elevated temperatures.
- diseases of the Central nervous system and other body systems.
- professional sport.
Danger of low blood pressure
For all the above categories of people for whom the pressure 90/60 and 90/50 mm Hg. article are not disorders, the dangers, the condition is not. Serious harm such pressure can young people, middle-aged people and the elderly.
For young it is fraught with the possibility to stay in a bad feeling, even fainting, as well as the development of hypertension, once Mature and elderly.