Have hemorrhoids a lot of catalysts development. One of them is very hard to get rid of. And it’s not even genetic predisposition, and not working conditions. As it turned out, in practice, the person most difficult to give up their taste preferences and to remove from your diet harmful products, even if it would provide him significant relief of disease.
But, anyway, without revising their own menus, the patient can never be fully rid of hemorrhoids, after all, a therapeutic diet is one of the key aspects of comprehensive treatment. Proper diet for hemorrhoids helps to delay the exacerbation of the disease, increase the duration of remission and improve the General condition of the patient.
What diet should be in the treatment of disease
On hemorrhoids and its treatment, nutrition has a direct impact. Individual products increase blood flow to the pelvic organs, thereby overwhelm the veins with blood and too stretch the walls of blood vessels. It is the latter factor leads to the appearance of hemorrhoids. Among these products are alcohol, pickled and smoked products, spices, canned goods, sharp seasonings.
Besides, do not forget that the main catalyst for the development of the disease become chronic constipation. As to the poor performance of the intestine is poor diet.
Have long formed the basic tenets of a correct diet:
- plenty of fluids
- high fiber
- regular meals
As you can see, modern society is very far from ideal nutrition. The pace of the current life are forcing working people to resort to fast food, eat starchy and protein foods (noodles, potatoes, fish, meat). Less in the daily menu will meet the required number of fruits, vegetables and even conventional cereals, which are a major source of fiber for the body. Water was no exception – people drink coffee, strong tea, at best – juices, but not clean drinking water. And alcohol consumption has long become the Bane of every feast and celebration.
Thus, the intestine thanked us same – constipation, irritation, flatulence. Sooner or later this way of life leads to the symptoms of hemorrhoids.
Diet for hemorrhoids
Food hemorrhoids has its own canonical principles, compliance with which will significantly reduce the risk of exacerbation and the development of the disease.
- Regular meals. You need to eat every 2.5 hours small meals, so the stomach will not be overloaded, and the patient will not feel the hunger.
- based on the prepared dishes must be cereals, fruits and vegetables.
On the Morning it is advisable to start with cereals. Advantage it is better to give the so-called dark and gray Breakfast cereals, which include oat, oat, barley, buckwheat and barley. But from the usual semolina and rice cereals should be abandoned – they fasten the stool, causing constipation.
- If people used to eat bread, you should choose it from the flour.
- whenever possible it is necessary to completely abandon or significantly limit the use of starchy vegetables – potatoes, pasta and fresh pastries.
- Among the best vegetables for proper bowel function are cauliflower, carrots, beets, zucchini, broccoli, cucumbers that can be eaten boiled or stewed, and raw.
- in the Daily diet should be fresh apricots, bananas, prunes, dried apricots, apples. You also need to eat at least 60 grams of oats, wheat or rye bran. This number will almost completely satisfy the body’s need for dietary fiber. Crushed bran can be added to porridge.
- Meat is only recommended in boiled and non-greasy.
- Instead of sour cream and mayonnaise should be consumed for filling of vegetable oil, since it stimulates the contraction of the intestine.
- special attention should be paid to the consumption of drinking water per day a person should drink at least 1.5 litres. Especially recommended in the morning on an empty stomach to drink a glass of cold water.
- Often drink liquid milk products, especially if they are enriched with lacto – and bifidobacteria. These elements improve intestinal function, maintain the balance of microflora. It is better to abandon the strong tea and coffee, alcoholic beverages.
These dietary recommendations will help to prolong the period of remission and reduce the likelihood of secondary occurrence of the hemorrhoids. The only thing stopping patients in front of this method – health food hemorrhoids is permanent, this means that even after the retreat of the disease it will need to adhere to.
The aggravation of the disease and nutrition
Diet during sharp aggravation of the illness differs from ordinary diet fact that it must be strictly observed. Even if, during remission the patient can afford 100 grams of low-alcohol beer or wine, when the diet is impossible.
Besides, before to switch completely to this way of eating, to the patient it is advisable to spend a day on an empty stomach to cleanse the intestines. The first few days after a hunger strike, the patient is allowed to eat only the fruit, even after a few days – you can add mild vegetables and cereals. Hot, spicy, marinated, alcohol is eliminated from the diet totally.
If you touch it the products, the refrigerator must be discarded brown bread, grapes, radish, turnips, out of the cupboard in the trash will go coffee, cocoa and tea. The above foods cause bloating and can lead to constipation, which is extremely dangerous and painful during the acute illness.
If the patient is suffering from internal hemorrhoids, besides, he has cracked mucosa with bleeding, one of the measures becomes the daily ingestion of peeled garlic. To make it too small it doesn’t need – would have to swallow the clove whole. The fact that this vegetable is not digested by the stomach, and thus, during the passage through the intestines it can heal the mucous membranes, cauterizing it.
Diet after operation for hemorrhoids
Surgical intervention in the treatment of the disease being extremely rare, is of a radical nature and is accompanied by a rather uncomfortable stage of recovery. But even surgery can not become a guarantee that the hemorrhoids will not return. It depends not only on the skill of the surgeon, but from the lifestyle of the patient. One of the key moments becomes diet after removal hemorrhoids.
Principles this diet is based on 4 rules:
- Well-Balanced meal – you need to make sure the food was full of all the necessary minerals and vitamins.
- Fractional power – the patient after surgery should eat 5-6 times a day but very small portions.
- Gentle food – this means that products should not cause flatulence, diarrhea or diarrhea, as this complicates the healing of postoperative wounds.
- Food should result in soft and regular bowel movement.
In order not to cause a sharp pain in a patient after surgery, preferably on the first day after it to make it so that the patient was not urinating. That is just the person it is advisable not to eat anything. From the second day you can gradually feed the fruits, and later vegetables. But in the diet in any case should not be foods that cause fermentation and flatulence:
- Fruits, herbs and vegetables, which are rich in coarse fiber (dates, apples, gooseberries, raspberries, garlic, onion, radish, radishes, turnips, cabbage, spinach, sorrel)
- Legumes: lentils, beans, peas
- Nuts, tangerines, raisins, grapes, brown bread
- Carbonated drinks, whole milk.
Again, smoked, pickled and spicy foods are eliminated from the diet because they increase blood flow to the small pelvis. At the time, it is desirable to limit meals with indigestible proteins, which include: lamb, goose, pork, mushrooms. Restrictions apply and easily digestible carbohydrates: pastries, sugar, cakes, pastries, cookies.
Diet after surgery for hemorrhoids
- Crisp cereal (buckwheat and millet)
- Vegetables and fruits (except listed above)
- Lean meat
- Dairy products
- White bread flour