Many of us the question “How to get rid of a hangover?” can answer “To drink beer!”. Well, if the hangover after a beer in the morning few people want to drink beer yet? In General, hangover is a beer is a mistake and is a symptom of the beginning of alcoholism, because alcoholics nothing else does not help.
Hangover after beer – what to do?
- Is Not necessary in any case to take different kinds of analgesics after came home. This applies to those who are taking pills for a headache “so, for prevention.” It’s not the best idea, for example, aspirin, enhances the hangover, as well as all the other tablets. It is better to take a few tablets of activated charcoal, drinking plenty of water.
- Refrain from coffee. Most of us with morning stretches his weak, trembling hand to the Cup of coffee, but it would be better to abandon it, as it is a diuretic and will only worsen Your condition. You better drink green tea, here is a drink is one of the tools that “know” how to get rid of a hangover.
- You can take special medications, relieving a hangover, such as Antipohmelin, Aloprim and others.
- Is also beneficial to help vitamin C or fresh squeezed orange juice. Eat fruit, drink milk. From toxic elements will easily relieve hot broth or soup. Ease a hangover after a beer and pickled foods – cabbage, brine. Raw egg can also be a salvation.
Alternative ways of curing a hangover after drinking beer:
If your presence at work is so necessary to better utliities home. The best way to deal with a hangover is a strong and long sleep. Take a day sick, give your body a rest, or come to work a few hours later.
Well, if work can not be avoided try to get rid of a hangover after a beer more violent ways. Great contrast shower alternating hot and cold water. Then drink a couple of glasses of ice cold orange juice or a Cup of the brine, providing a refreshing effect. Take a loading dose of drugs for a hangover and go to work on foot – when walking, all the toxins quickly out of the body with sweat, only need to drink a lot of water.
Eat during the day often but in small portions. Consume more sweet to restore the normal state of health, since alcohol removes from the body large amounts of sugar. In General, the main way of relieving a hangover is not to overdo with alcohol.
Symptoms of a hangover after a beer
- Redness of the eyes;
- Dry mouth;
- Nausea and diarrhea;
- Loss of appetite;
- Intolerable headache;
- Sleep disturbance, irritability and hypersensitivity to external stimuli;
- Alcoholic tremor;
- Pain in the muscles and limbs.
Treatment of a hangover after a beer will be incomplete without restoring the vitamin balance. Here come to the aid of multivitamin complex and ascorbic acid, which should be consumed 3-4 times a day. This will not only help to get rid of a hangover, but also to strengthen the body. Usually by noon the symptoms of a hangover pass and the person can return to normal life.