Low pressure and low pulse are hypotonic state. Low pressure is considered less than 100 /60 mm Hg. Hypotension can occur in young and in old age. It may be physiological, and can act as a pathological change. Among the factors under the action of which develops a low pressure, the causes can be of varied kinds.
- Physiological hypotension occurs in perfectly healthy people. It is caused by a hereditary predisposition and constitutional peculiarities of the organism. Such people, despite their low numbers in blood pressure, do not make any complaints, can perform mental and physical work of varying degrees of difficulty.
- Low blood pressure may occur as a result of physiological responses in athletes.
- Also signs of low blood pressure may occur due to acclimatization and adaptation. When moving high in the mountains, in North latitude, or, conversely, in countries with a hot climate a sharp drop pressure under these conditions is due to unusually low oxygen content in the atmosphere, high or very low temperature and other characteristics.
- Pathological condition of low pressure and low heart rate may develop in patients with vegetative – vascular dystonia of hypotonic type, after traumatic brain injury, hypothyroidism and adrenal cortex, in the postoperative period, as well as in immunocompromised patients suffering from severe chronic diseases.
- Sudden drop in pressure can be observed collapse, profuse blood loss, a state of shock, myocardial infarction, overdose of some medications, and as a result of severe intoxication.
In patients with hypotension can be defined as low pressure heart and low diastolic pressure. If the low bottom pressure occurs only in pathological conditions, the reduction of the pressure and inherent physiological adaptation reactions. With fatigue and also reduced systolic and diastolic blood pressure.
In patients who complain of low pressure, symptoms is very diverse. Along with low blood pressure numbers, they are concerned about lethargy, apathy, a feeling of severe weakness and fatigue in the mornings, memory impairment, decreased performance. Often there is a feeling of shortness of breath at rest and dyspnea when performing moderate exercise, the appearance of edema of the lower extremities in the evening. Most patients with marked emotional instability, sleep disturbance (insomnia at night and daytime sleepiness), decreased potency and libido. Signs of low pressure can also be expressed as a feeling of heaviness in the epigastric region, heartburn, bloating, constipation and burping, regardless of the meal. Some patients often has pain in the heart, at others, by contrast, is dominated by headaches. Sometimes the usual headache after NAP or mental stress may be the sole complaint of a patient with hypotension. Some patients may appear dizziness increased sensitivity to bright light, noise, loud speech and various tactile stimuli. Often they observed unsteady when walking and fainting. Can be a fickle pain in the joints and muscles.
The question arises – if You have a low pressure what to do in such cases?
- First of all, you need to arrange a time for work and for recreation.
- Night’s sleep should be at least 8 hours.
- Power must be complete, contain all the essential proteins, fats, carbohydrates, vitamins and minerals in a balanced ratio.
- Lifting pressure is also possible, if the morning and in the middle of the day to drink a Cup of strong tea or coffee.
- Among the drugs most frequently used plant and biological neurostimulants, which include pantokrina, Eleutherococcus extract, tincture of schisandra.
Hypotension – what to do and how to treat the disease
– If low blood pressure is less than 90/60 – the person feels well: there is no weakness, malaise, dizziness, no question about hypotension. This is normal, or, as they say, “working” pressure.
But usually hypotension is low vitality, lethargy and a General depressed state.
Power products and low blood pressure
– Many people who suffer from hypotonia start your day with a Cup of strong coffee. It is right and reasonable. Good quality strong drink contains enough caffeine. But this stuff, as you know, tonifies, invigorates and brings back to life.
But do not rush immediately to repeat double coffee. Better prepare a sandwich with butter and cheese. The fact that the pressure increase salt and fatty foods. And cheese in the ratio of fat and salt is just perfect. So for the hypotonic coffee and a sandwich – sort of a ritual for my body and spirit.
If the morning was not able to eat, take the road bag salt peanuts, and eat it. You will definitely feel that ceased to be drowsy and weak. However, such products cannot be carried away by the excess of salt is harmful to the kidneys.
How headache hypotension?
If you lowered the tone of the veins, the person feels morning arching pain in the neck. Often this condition is joined by nausea and dizziness. But, as a rule, in the second half of the day feeling much better.
Often concerned about bradycardia – slowing of the pulse. Sometimes the person feels pain in the heart, however, do not be afraid – the examination no organic pathology is identified, all is the reaction of the peripheral nervous system.
Often, the hypotension increased vagal tone. The result – increased secretory function of the stomach. Because appear heartburn, heaviness in the stomach, nausea, bitterness in the mouth.
Lifestyle low blood pressure
Hypotensive patients love to sleep. And if the average person needs 6-8 hours of sleep, those who have the pressure of “a minus” 9-12 hours – at the time. They are often called “Sony, lazy”, but actually a long sleep and “lazy” in the morning – their physiological need of the body.
Here are some simple but important recommendations that will help you to feel yourself more comfortable and more energetic in the morning:
- never get up sharply, after the revival lie down still for a few minutes, moving arms and legs, and then slowly sit up in bed;
now, having got used to the vertical position, get up slowly; that way you can avoid dizziness fainting and morning;
- drink during the day about 2 liters of liquid
- eat 4-5 times a day (food should be fortified with a sufficient amount of Pantothenic acid, vitamins B, C, E, etc.)
- since you have a predisposition to gastritis with high acidity, avoid smoked, spicy, fried foods.
Hypotensive patients extremely ill carry static loads. They movement – activity, which increase muscle and vascular tone, gives a sense of vitality and new energy. Because it is so useful classes in the pool, playing sports – tennis, volleyball, badminton.
Will fall in love with water therapy, massage and hydromassage! But still a douche, but be careful of sudden temperature changes – you should never.
To apply some special medicines is not recommended. The best option for the hypotonic – adapalene. For example, Eleutherococcus 15-30 drops in the first half of the day, 15-25 drops ginseng, Chinese Magnolia vine 20-30 drops before meals.
And another “secret”: hypotensive patients – people the majority of people are emotional, vulnerable, delicate. Keep yourself with them delicately. Often support them, don’t scold for slow and “sleepy”.