Warts of skin diseases according to frequency of manifestation are in second place, second only to acne. According to statistics, more than 10% of the total population in the World infected with HPV, which is the main cause of pathological skin tissue. Papilloma virus contains DNA (has a memory) and is able to cause over 100 different diseases ranging from warts to cancer of the cervix.
Externally it is flat or slightly convex tumor with a diameter from 1-2 mm to 2-3 cm, which are found not only in skin but also in mucous membranes. The virus enters the body of the person remains there for life. From now on the appearance of skin growths will depend on the General condition of the person and the state of immune protection.
The infection occurs most banal way – from the carrier of the infection to a healthy person, and the route of infection may be domestic and sexual, as well as through the objects of common use. Usually people become infected with HPV in places of recreation – on the beach, in the bath or sauna, in the pool and so on. At night and in the evening the risk of infection increases because the virus dies when exposed to direct sunlight.
Time within which may be signs of disease is from 2 to 5 months. There are factors that can cause the appearance of warts. In addition to low immunity, these factors include:
- Tight and uncomfortable, synthetic shoes.
- Sweating of the feet.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Endocrine pathology.
- Acrocyanosis of limbs.
- Sharp overcooling.
- Fungal and other infectious diseases.
- Lack of hygiene.
- Deficiency in nutrients.
- Casual sex.
- Non-observance of rules of asepsis and antisepsis in the manicure and pedicure.
Removal of warts with laser
Among the more than 100 types of warts there are several groups that are found in humans, most often. Of them:
- HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) type 2 forms warts on the hands.
- HPV type 1 and 4 form a plantar warts.
- Type 7 is the emergence of so-called “butchers warts”, which are formed in the region of the elbow and forearm.
- Types 6 and 11 form the genital warts, usually located in the region of the larynx, and vulva.
- Flat warts forms of HPV types 3, 5, 8, 9, 10, 12, 13 and 14.
Types of warts and papillomas in the form:
- Ordinary tumors not accompanied by inflammation, similar to nodules. In sizes from 2 to 5mm, flesh colored.
- Flat education, which often occur in children. Sizes from 2 to 10 mm, with a smooth surface, flesh-color.
- Plantar “corns”, which have dimensions of 1 cm, compact structure and yellowish in colour. Cause a lot of inconvenience in walking and require immediate removal. Laser destruction of plantar warts is the most effective way to save the patient from suffering and pain.
- Thread-like formations, which are located on the leg. In size reach 1 cm, if the damage can grow and degenerate into malignant tumors.
- Genital warts are mainly transmitted through sexual contact. Have the ability to merge and frequent complications in the form of inflammatory processes. Require immediate removal.
- Age-related keratomas, which appears in old age and have a high risk of degeneration into malignant tumor. Also require surgical removal.
The advantages of laser removal of warts and papillomas
Of course, today, remove warts can be a variety of ways, each of which has its pros and cons (electrocoagulation, cryosurgery, radiowave, etc.). Removal of warts by laser is considered one of the effective methods, which has obvious advantages. These include:
- On the body and no scars are left coarse scars.
- Your Doctor may perform a control of the penetration depth of the laser beam.
- To complete removal of tumors missing one session.
- Rapid healing after the procedure.
- Sterile technique and safety.
- Using a laser to remove warts on any area of the body.
How to remove warts with a laser?
Laser destruction is carried out only after consultation of the doctor-cosmetologist or dermatologist. All removed material should be sent for histological analysis. Today for carrying out manipulations applied several types of laser systems, which are based on evaporation of fluids in the body tumors (the cells of which consist of water by 75%):
- CO2 laser emits infrared radiation with a wavelength of 10 600 mn. The laser beam vaporizes the fluid from pathological tissues, destroying them. Minus method – the greatest trauma that can trigger the formation of scars.
- Erbium laser produces similar effects. Difference method – shorter wavelength (2940 mn), which exceeds the efficiency of the CO2 laser 12 times and allows you to remove warts with less damage to healthy tissue.
- Pulsed dye laser – unlike the above-described technology has a selective effect on the oxyhemoglobin, leading to the destruction of the capillaries of the warts. Plus, the little pain and a small percentage of the formation of scar tissue after healing.
Features laser removal of papillomas and warts
- laser Removal of plantar warts may sometimes require local anesthesia, because education is the root. The laser beam clog blood vessels, and on site burning remains a crust, which disappears within 2 weeks.
- Removal of warts with laser on the face and hands is held with the utmost care, as all other methods may leave traces at the scene of destruction.
- Method of laser destruction is the most effective for removal of flat warts. On the body after the laser leaves no traces. When carrying out the manipulation local anesthesia is used.
How to care for the skin after removal of the warts?
After the procedure, the doctor prescribes the care, the basic requirement of which is not to injure the skin at the site of impact and crust formation. Don’t moisten the wound and the use of any cosmetic, unless there is independent separation of the crust. Apply healing ointment or other means during the post-operative care is not required.
Is it Possible to laser removal of warts during pregnancy?
Traditionally it is believed that during pregnancy it is undesirable to take drugs (unnecessarily) or to conduct any interference, as all of these actions can have a negative impact on the developing fetus. What to do if skin lesions appeared during gestation? If we are not talking about genital warts in the genital area, which can infect unborn child during childbirth, with the other types of warts, you can wait until after pregnancy. It is best to carry out laser removal before delivery (with warts) or in the postpartum period.
Is it Possible to apply the method to children?
Laser removal is considered the most gentle way, so widely used for the treatment of warts in children. The difficulty lies in the fact that after the intervention the child was not torn up ahead of time produced a crust. To avoid this, it is best to isolate the wound bactericidal plaster.