Acne is a chronic inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, resulting from blockage and excessive generation of sebum.
Causes of acne
In education ordinary Teens play the role of the following factors:
- hormonal changes, elevated levels of male sex hormones (androgens) that cause an increase in sebaceous glands increase their secretion in both men and women;
- bacteria Propionibacterium acnes;
- diseases of the stomach and intestines;
- liver disease;
- hereditary disposition.
Provoke aggravation :
- fluid retention. Worsening of acne during the premenstrual period is due to the swelling of the ducts of the sebaceous glands as a result of fluid retention
- power. Nakotorye food products, eg. chocolate, sodas, nuts, coffee
- external factors, such as: contamination of the skin oils, tar, DDT. And improper care of the skin;
- abuse of hormonal products;
Diagnosis of acne
For diagnosis enough visual inspection, and for identifying the causes of acne will help the following tests:
- analysis of blood on hormones (free testosterone, FSH, LH, estradiol, 5-testosterone (dihydrotestosterone, DHT) and 5-androstendiol). Tests should pass on an empty stomach for women at 5-7 day menstrual cycle, for men it does not matter, preferably before 10 o’clock in the morning;
- biochemical analysis of blood (especially liver indicators) on an empty stomach for women ultrasound , also at 5-7 day menstrual cycle (to avoid cystic ovaries);
- the analysis on a dysbacteriosis of intestines; any change analyses – consult a doctor to correct the condition( gynecologist, gynecologist-endocrinologist, therapist, andrology, gastroenterology);
- clinical analysis of blood (whether there is inflammation. because it will aggravate acne) in the presence of ulcers – analysis on pathogenic flora and sensitivity to antibiotics
- First pass all the necessary tests if there are any changes – consult the doctor to correct the condition.
- in No case do not push, do not remove acne, You exacerbate the disease.
- External use tools that reduce inflammation, cleanse the pores, have an antiseptic effect (i.e. influence the quality and quantity of sebum), inhibit the reproduction of microorganisms,eliminate peeling , moisturize the skin ( for example: cream Sebium AKN, differin, basiron AC gel, regeln, skinoren, zinerita, retinoic ointment dalatsin T, fucidin, chlorhexidine, metrogyl.kuriozin and many others). When moderate and severe – antibiotics pills. In severe apply isotretinoin.
- optionally accept macro and micronutrients, zinc (for example: centeral, etc.), selenium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, chromium, vitamins C, E and group B.
How to easily get rid of acne?
The way medicine has to offer can certainly. And quite effective. But simple solutions to complex problems in life are much less common than in books and movies.
Acne treatment using modern methods allows to achieve a bright and sustainable, however, be carried out such treatment should comprehensively and individually.
Metabolic processes in human skin is closely interconnected with all that is happening in his body. Therefore, the eruption of acne can not be treated separately, as a purely cutaneous disease.
Rid of acne and blackheads many perceive as a simple skin treatment cream or lotion designed to get rid scourge quickly and inexpensively. And when such a simple acne treatment doesn’t help, decide which effective treatments do not exist.
The basic principle on which is based the treatment of skin prone to acne, regulate the processes of lipid metabolism in the skin on the background of antimicrobial therapy. Depending on the intensity, which manifests itself acne rash, the treatment process can take place on different schemes.
In milder forms of acne treatment can be reduced to the application of local effects, but no less than two different preparations of the action. If the person has severe, resistant to local treatment, atypical or leading to cicatricial changes acne, the solution of this problem must include, as a systematic use of specific drugs, and nonspecific measures total correction of metabolism in the body.
Treatment rashes acne with mild to moderate manifestations, usually begins with cosmetic procedures (deep cleaning skin peeling) and local application of antibacterial drugs.
For antibiotic therapy in this case will perfectly fit the Zinerita is a mixture of acetate zinc and the antibiotic erythromycin. First, because of to its antimicrobial component resistance in bacteria, the presence of which is triggered by acne, develops slowly. Secondly, this antibiotic does not cause irritation, which is important for skin, where acne and blackheads, treatment which thus becomes more effective. Thirdly, the product contains zinc that helps to remove excess fat from the skin surface and from the ducts of the sebaceous glands.
Treatment of acne pimples and blackheads in mild and moderate forms of drugs that can restore fat metabolism usually begins at the 7th – 12th day of the course. Proven clinical efficacy was observed in preparations containing retinoids latest generation (isoretonin, adapalen) and azelaic acid. In this case, treatment of acne you can spend, say, retinoids and azelaic acid to be used for further maintenance therapy.
Problem skin treatment with glycolic acid peel is also an effective way of supporting therapy. To use this method is recommended as often as every month.
In the presence of heavy forms, which sometimes occurs in this disease, acne and pimples, the treatment is done on a strictly individual scheme that differs from the previously described. A specific plan that should be carried out the treatment in this case should be determined by the specialist. Important that you should know the patient is that regardless of the shape and nature of course of acne, must be treated systemically with antibiotics, cleansing the stomach drugs and etc
Absolutely contraindicated the use of any cosmetic procedures until removed inflammation.
Well, and, of course, whatever – mild or severe – acne, the process of treatment should include the use of multivitamin supplements and correct diet. During the treatment, I should take care of that skin exposed as possible harmful corrosive effects. It is worth to try to protect it from possible damaging factors such as UV radiation, friction and excessive drying.
In conclusion I would like to note that serious and competent approach to the treatment of acne will definitely yield positive results and restore skin health and fresh look.