Advil is a derivative of the molecule fenilpropionovoy acid. Acting component eliminates inflammation, produces analgesia, decreases the temperature. Implemented pharmacological effects of the active component due to non-selective inhibition of the action of cyclooxygenase.
The enzymes involved in the metabolic conversion of arachidonic acid, which is converted in the metabolism of the prostaglandins. These substances play a major role in the pathogenesis of inflammatory reactions in the mechanism of pain, fevers. Analgesic effect is mediated through the effect on the Central nervous system and peripheral nervous system with inhibition of production of prostaglandin molecules. Ibuprofen significantly reduces the ability of platelet cells to aggregate.
- pathology of joints with inflammation, degenerative changes;
- ankylosing spondylitis;
- articular syndrome in exacerbation of gout;
- psoriatic arthritis;
- inflammation of the soft tissues associated with the injury;
- pain on the background of pathologies of ENT-organs infections, inflammatory nature;
- fever on the background of infectious inflammatory pathologies;
- inflammation of the muscul system in post-traumatic period;
How to take Advil:
The dosing of the drug is determined by the doctor according to the patient’s diagnosis, depending on the severity of the pathological process. A single dosage may be 0.2–0.8 g of ibuprofen. Typically assigned 3-4 single doses during the day.
For the children based on the daily dosage of ibuprofen on the basis that 1 kg of weight of the child should be 20-40 mg of ibuprofen a day. Maximum dosage of ibuprofen for adults is 2400 mg/day.
Side effects of Advil:
- kidney failure;
- disorders of the liver;
- bleeding from the area of the gastrointestinal tract;
- epigastric discomfort;
- sleep disorders;
- aseptic meningitis (especially high risk in patients with concomitant autoimmune pathologies);
- skin rash;
- ulcerative the gastrointestinal tract;
- bronchospastic syndrome;
- erosions on the mucosa of the gastrointestinal tract.
- erosive ulcerative lesions of the stomach, intestinal tract (acute exacerbations);
- pathology of the blood;
- pathology of the optic nerve;
- disorders in the kidney Express character;
- violations of the liver;
- hypersensitivity to ibuprofen, its analogs on the structure.
Caution is needed when prescribing the drug Advil when:
- the presence of abnormalities of liver and kidney;
- myocardial insufficiency (chronic form);
- dyspepsia before the start of therapy;
- after surgical manipulation;
- available in adamnessmann history of bleeding from the area of the gastrointestinal tract;
- have a history of digestive pathologies.
Advil and Pregnancy:
Pregnant women in the third trimester to appoint containing Advil drugs is contraindicated. In other trimesters use is only possible in the absence of alternative means, which are potentially safer for the fetus and the mother’s body.
Excess doses of Advil, defined as therapeutic, may be accompanied by:
- abdominal pain;
- bouts of severe vomiting;
- respiratory arrest;
- atrial fibrillation;
- metabolic acidosis;
- comatose condition;
- acute renal failure;
- acute renal failure.
At a recent reception of tablets or syrup is to hold events that facilitate purification of the gastrointestinal tract from the dosage form of the drug. Appointed the necessary medicines with strong sorption properties, drinking (alkaline environment). The patient medication to force diuresis, for the relief of the existing symptoms.
The drug Advil is produced in tablets, which are coated with a protective shell as well as in syrup form. Packing of drug is Advil the following:
- 200 ml syrup/bottle + syringe-dispenser/pack;
- 2 tablets/packaging;
- 4 tablets/packaging;
- 8 tablets/packaging;
- 10 tablets/packaging;
- 40 tablets/packing.
Storage temperature of the drug Advil to 25 degrees Celsius. In any case, you cannot store a therapeutic tool in places that can be accessible to children, Pets, mentally ill family members. The suitability of tablets and syrup for use is 36 months.
Ibuprofen, Lannacher, Bren, Ibalgin, Amprofon, Nurofen, Ibuprom, Bonifer, Faspic, Brufen, Advil Disrupt the Jelsa, Novo-Profen, Pede, MIG, Brufen SR, Artroom, Ibuprofen Akrikhin, storm, Ibufen, Paduden, Ibuprofen, Ipren, Deblock, motrin, SPRINT, Ibufen-Hemofarm, Norvel,Ibuprofen Sandoz Ibuprofen-Verte, APO-Ibuprofen, Nebulin, Artefan, Solpaflex, Busan, Reumafen.
1 ml of syrup this medicine contains 20 mg of ibuprofen. Additive ingredients: Polysorbate 80, disodium edetate, sucrose, glycerin, xanthan gum, water, sorbitol, sodium benzoate, Acesulfame potassium, citric acid, flavors, dye “Ponceau 4R”.
1 tablet of Advil contain 200 mg of ibuprofen. Additive components: sodium saccharin, potassium carbonate, sucrose palmitate, citric acid (anhydrous form), sodium carbonate (anhydride), magnesium stearate, monolatry citrate, hypromellose, sodium bicarbonate, flavors (menthol and grapefruit).
Manufacturer: Pfizer (Austria)
When administered to patients of the drug for the long term should be aware that such patients requires monitoring of the condition of the blood picture, kidney and liver periodically.
The drug can be applied in a few cases lactating mothers. If necessary, the systematic use of tablets Advil solved the issue of stopping lactation.