Continuous or periodic increase in blood pressure suffer, especially the representatives of a strong half of mankind. According to the medical statistics, hypertension is one of the leading diseases of the cardiovascular system, affecting humans worldwide. In order to best protect their lives and the health of their loved ones, need to know the causes of pressure increase.
In the initial stages of the formation of hypertension often has no symptoms. People are gradually adapting to the increased pressure, feel healthy, without feeling too much discomfort.
Then there are the hidden changes in the blood vessels responsible for the normal circulation, the function of internal organs. Stroke, heart attack, diseases of the cardiovascular system, kidneys can Express yourself all of a sudden, when I change the relationship to health will be very difficult. In the modern world, high pressure vulnerable people are not only Mature, but young enough age.
Habit to periodically measure the pressure must be firmly in the circle of daily duties, especially if the person has crossed the 50-year-old age limit. During this period, when reduced overall body, many people are faced with a problem like hypertension. If tonometer is more than three times in a row shows a pressure exceeding 140/90, specialists diagnosed with hypertension.
High blood pressure affects the work of all internal organs. Primarily affects the blood vessels, heart, kidneys, liver. For this reason, in the medical community bodies called “target”. On the background of chronic or sudden constriction of the blood vessels a person suffers vision. As a result of arrhythmia, increased volume of the left ventricle, blood circulation of the heart. Atherosclerosis affects not only the blood vessels of the heart and brain. Excess fluids that accumulate in the body in hypertensive patients, lead to problems with kidneys. Still, suffer vital organs and systems, which often leads to irreversible consequences, resulting in increased pressure.
Symptoms of high blood pressure
- throbbing headache in the temporal, occipital part of the head;
- flashing “flies” before the eyes;
- periodically arising pains in heart region;
- sleep disturbance.
It is clear why you should not self-medicate, postponing the trip to a specialist. The repeated appearance of threatening the health of the symptoms, the person should immediately consult a physician.
Reasons for high blood pressure
- Violation of vascular tone in hypertensive type often becomes a cause of increased pressure.
- Excess salt, fatty foods. Hypertensive patients strongly suggest that you balance the power.
- kidney Disease. Pyelonephritis, urolithiasis often occur on the background of hypertension. Exacerbation of prostatitis in men, the fiber – muscular dysplasia of renal artery atherosclerotic lesions of the renal arteries, a benign tumor of the adrenal glands – also among the reasons.
- Excess body weight. People suffering from obesity, even at a young age are susceptible to illness.
- Hormonal disruptions. Increased potassium in the blood, muscle weakness indicate a lack of the hormone adulterina.
- heart Disease. Coarctation of the aorta and other cardiac defects can be installed with electrocardiography, ultrasound.
- Injury. The spine injury, concussion, inflammation, latent in the human body, which can lead to increased pressure in the blood vessels.
- Lack of potassium, magnesium. These minerals are responsible for normal functioning of the heart muscle man. Imbalance leads to complications of the cardiovascular system, the result of which becomes high blood pressure.
- medications. Certain drugs have side effects in the form of hypertension. For example, when receiving the majority of contraceptives containing estrogens, blood pressure rises. Most often the indicators tonometer show insignificant hypertension.
- Pregnancy. According to statistics, on average, 6% of pregnant women high blood pressure is defined. Why is this happening? During this period, the body is the acceleration of metabolic processes, increasing blood volume, the presence of new hormones. The increase in body mass, the offset position of the heart, increased intra-abdominal pressure leading to hypertension.
- Stress. Nervous stress, psycho – emotional swings – causes a sharp pressure rise. You should avoid stressful situations, strive to maintain peace of mind. The ability to relax, to use different meditation techniques favorable impact on General health and prevent high blood pressure.
- bad habits. The negative impact of alcohol, Smoking on the heart, blood vessels has long been known and does not require proof.
- lack of exercise. Lack of physical activity, a sedentary lifestyle increases the risk of development of hypertension in humans, even at a young age by 50%.
- Heredity. Scientifically proven the influence of hereditary factors on the development of the disease.
- the Presence of other ailments. Diabetes, problems associated with thyroid gland, kidneys, liver problems are often the causes of high blood pressure.
- a Sharp increase in pressure can cause caffeine, alcohol, drugs based on ginseng, licorice root, radiograms pink.
- weather-sensitive people experience symptoms on a background of magnetic storms, severe weather fluctuations and the pressure rises.
- If a reduced unfavorable environmental conditions prevailing especially in big cities, naturally becomes the cause of development of hypertension.
- Storage diseases. The human brain tends to react with excitement to many external stimuli. Causing blood pressure to dramatically rise. Often, the necessary medication, reminiscent of the problem, causes the excitation region of the brain, hypertension.
Prevention and treatment of hypertension
Preventive measures taken in time, will be able not only to maintain health, but to mitigate the unpleasant symptoms of high pressure. Among them:
- Smoking cessation, alcohol;
- a balanced diet that excludes animal fats, canned food, sweets, flour, smoked;
- to limit salt intake to 6 grams a day;
- to monitor the mineral balance in the daily menu: to increase the consumption of foods rich in potassium, magnesium, calcium;
- optimal physical activity should become a daily habit
- fresh air
- support the nervous system with relaxation, massage, yoga, meditation.