How to get rid of cellulite at home? What to do to prevent the appearance of “Orange peel” on the skin and how to deal with it? What are the treatment available to us at home? About all the secrets of the most common female “disease”, read this article.
Medicine does not consider the cellulite problem, rather cosmetic flaw. For the first time talking about it in the middle of the last century in new York, when the owner of one of the many beauty salons Nicole Rosner decided to increase the number of clients and offer ladies a very useful service. In 1973, her article about cellulite took to the pages of Vogue magazine, made a lot of noise and forcing thousands of women to think about how to get rid of cellulite on the abdomen, buttocks and thighs.
Danger of Cellulite
The truth is, Madame Rosner a little too far. Of course, your it reached, and the flow of wanting to get rid of cellulite in her salon exceeded all expectations. However, mass hysteria, according to doctors, is not justified as the changes of the subcutaneous layer of the female body physiological and inherent nature.
Our skin around the hips and belly are thinner than the male, and the subcutaneous space is filled with hundreds of thousands of “micro”, designed for the accumulation of adipose tissue. Nature decided that fat need for every woman to have health and strength to bear and give birth to healthy children.
This fat becomes the site of accumulation of fluid, toxins and other substances, if they are normal output from the body is impaired. the I mean the cellulite itself is already evidence of problems in the body: metabolic disorders, hormonal changes, disturbance of microcirculation in the tissues.
In the initial stages the problem is really not dangerous, not even noticeable. However, in the event the skin microtelco and swelling of the tissues, the woman begins to experience real discomfort. The fourth stage of the disease, there was already cyanotic tissues, which the blood flow and nutrients and requires medical attention because of the risk of degeneration.
Prevention of Cellulite
There are professional recommendations on how to get rid of cellulite on leskaj, the priest and other parts of the body in its first sign, or even to prevent its occurrence.
- Don’t smoke. Smoking destroys vitamin C is responsible for proper metabolism and skin elasticity.
- Drink 1.5 liters of water per day. This amount of fluid should be ingested in addition to tea, juices and other beverages. It will provide the conclusion from the body of excess fluid and toxins.
- Eat Right. This is one of the main recommendations that will help to get rid of cellulite on butt at home and gain a perfect figure. Less sweet and starchy foods, more whole grains, fruits and vegetables.
- Exercise, and it is better to perform special exercises against cellulite on the buttocks and thighs.
- Don’t worry, as stress causes disturbance of metabolic processes and leads to the formation of “orange peel”. Also do not worry, how to get rid of cellulite during pregnancy. The cause is in the hormonal changes in the body. When your baby is born, it is likely that the cellulite will disappear.
How to Get Rid of Cellulite
The above recommendations are mandatory for all women who care about their appearance. If the problem became evident, they should add other methods that will help get rid of cellulite on legs at home to correct the contour of the buttocks and abdomen.
- Stage 1 of Cellulite — hidden. Visually the skin looks perfectly smooth, but if it is clamped between the fingers, appear the bumps. They also can be felt when stroking. To get rid of cellulite on thighs at home on this stage is very simple. It is sufficient to use a special anti-cellulite products. 2 times a week is good to massage the problem areas of the body scrub during the bath treatment, and then apply a cellulite gel or concentrated serum. These tools improve the blood circulation, increase the breakdown of fats and eliminate stagnant education.
- Stage 2 of Cellulite — the bumps are noticeable. A cosmetic problem is already visible on the abdomen, hips, zone of breeches. In this case, the regular procedures you want to add a massage to get rid of cellulite. The reviews confirm the effectiveness of the special anti-cellulite massage and regular self-massage of problem areas.
- Stage 3 of Cellulite — skin swelling, bumps are already visible. In this case, it is important to combine the complex home and salon procedures. To the proper nutrition and exercises you should add hardware mesotherapy and cellulite massage.
- Stage 4 of Cellulite — the skin is visible fibrous seal is bluish in color. Is it possible to get rid of cellulite now? Yes, if you stick to a healthy lifestyle and contact the cosmetic clinic where you recommend mesotherapy, ultrasonic treatment or perhaps liposuction.
As you can see, to get rid of cellulite possible. For this you need only your desire and attention to your body.
Tips to Get Rid of Cellulite