Late ovulation causes many women have a lack of understanding and some anxiety. They can’t understand whether this phenomenon is normal, or if this process becomes an obstacle for their long-awaited pregnancy. In this article we’ll talk about something ovulation, and does it later onset for interference during pregnancy.
Ovulation – the release of an egg that is ready for fertilization in the abdominal cavity of the follicle. This process occurs in all women of childbearing age.
The period between ovulation and the next mostly ranges from 21 to 30 days. The standard, classic value is 28 days. This value is typically further carried out all the calculations. With an average cycle of 28 days, ovulation occurs on day 14. If ovulation occurs after 18 days, the doctors diagnosed late ovulation. But it is worth noting that this is extremely rare. To put this diagnosis, you need to do surveillance for at least three cycles in a row. Only a number of comprehensive surveys can accurately reliably indicate the presence of this problem.
To change the normal rhythm of ovulation can be affected by a number of factors, among which should be noted:
- various gynecological infectious diseases. Different diseases of the reproductive system of women can lead to delay menstrual period, and, consequently, to a late ovulation. Even getting rid of the disease, ovulation may occur within the time still the next 2-3 months;
- the period after the birth, or rather the year;
- three months after termination of pregnancy (abortion or miscarriage);
- constant stress. Frequent stress and fatigue can also be a cause late ovulation. Women who are soon planning to become pregnant, even it is not recommended to take flight in other time zones;
- the imbalance of hormones. In a woman’s body causes hormone imbalances can be very different. For late ovulation occurs an imbalance of the pituitary gland.
How does late ovulation pregnancy?
If you notice late ovulation, no need to panic. As it is not an indication that you will never be able to get pregnant. Woman who became pregnant during late ovulation, usually giving birth to a healthy and strong baby, and the pregnancy is absolutely normal.
Except for those women who have hormonal disorders or any communicable disease. In this case, you should consult a doctor and undergo a course of treatment prescribed.
How to identify late ovulation?
To determine late ovulation by ultrasound of the release of an egg, with the help of the analysis of the level of the pituitary (it should pass over a given period), and you will come to the aid ovulation tests. Conduct surveys in the period when you are planning to conceive a baby.
If you encounter any problems, be sure to consult a gynecologist. He very carefully and carefully examine, after which will prescribe individual treatment. If the survey reveals that ovulation is absent, treatment for its stimulation. If you adhere to all recommendations of the doctor, as a rule, the news of your pregnancy, you will be able to please you and your family members, next month.
Don’t forget that if you encounter any problems related to your health, self-medicate to deal not worth it! Always the best option will appeal to experienced specialist. Maintain a healthy lifestyle, eat right, regularly resort to sports, a little less nervous and keep regularly with their partner sexually. With this way of life problems with conception!
Late Ovulation and Pregnancy: Why Do I Ovulate so Late in My Cycle?