29 week of pregnancy is the period of the complications in the health of future mothers. And this is understandable, because the fetus becomes more pressure on the authorities, restricts movement of women because of what she feels pretendo.
The fetus at 29 weeks pregnant
The size and weight of the fetus at 29 weeks of pregnancy are of great importance in this period of pregnancy, because it is almost ripe.
The length of the child in norm – 37 cm, and body weight – 1150g. Subcutaneous fat, which have accumulated enough already, ready to protect the baby from hypothermia after birth, and kidneys have almost full function, allocating 400 ml of fluid per day.
In the development of the brain also undergoes a decisive stage. Mass increases, and the functions are gaining momentum. The baby can now filter a little information to distinguish sounds, especially low, turning away from the bright light and to perceive odors.
A woman is 29 weeks pregnant
In the 29th week of pregnancy, the Breasts and nipples preparing for the future feeding of the baby, so from time to time may be visible yellowish discharge – colostrum. Squeeze him in no event it is impossible – it is dangerous to the increase in uterine tone. The appearance of colostrum from the nipple shows that after birth a woman will be able to feed the child with milk. Later in a woman’s body will be released the hormone prolactin, which is responsible for breast milk.
The uterus is already strongly presses on the bladder, which makes him completely filled, so the woman visits the toilet very often.
High blood pressure, shortness of breath and a lot of weight can all contribute to fatigue. Change of center of gravity and relaxation of articular ligaments can lead to disastrous consequences, so when you walk you have to be extremely careful. If after a possible fall not heard stirrings in the 29th week of pregnancy are highlighted in amniotic fluid and blood from the vagina, it is necessary to call a doctor.
The woman may already distinguish, when the child is awake and when asleep.
Sometimes after eating can begin unpleasant sensations in the lower abdomen. No need to grieve, this can easily be overcome by eating a salad “Whisk”: mix grated beets and carrots, add the cilantro, lots of garlic and lemon juice, season with sunflower oil or soy sauce.
Danger in the 29th week of pregnancy
Sensations in the 29th week of pregnancy, to put it mildly, not the most pleasant. At this time you may begin bleeding from the vagina, which is the first sign of detachment of the placenta from the uterine wall or too low. In this case you need to call the doctor who will determine what to do next. Because the placenta is responsible for the viability of the fetus, the help of a specialist should not be neglected.
If the doctor decided to admit a pregnant woman should not get upset, because now the expectant moms have a chance to rest and gain strength before the future exhausting motherhood.
29 week of pregnancy – the preparatory phase before the birth, so it is in this time period there is a real risk of miscarriage, if between mother and father have immune incompatibility.
Recommendations in the 29th week of pregnancy
- You should pay attention to the fact that time after giving birth to itself and the rest women will have almost no, so now we must try as much as possible to relax, to visit beauty salons and more walking.
- Experts recommend to control weight and drinking the liquid. It is believed that the rate added per week weight – 300 g, and eaten and drunk of fluid per day – 1.5 l
Abdominal pain 29 weeks pregnant can be caused by an unbalanced diet and lack of rest.
- In the 29th week of pregnancy may decrease blood pressure and can cause a lowered hemoglobin. But after birth, all will be restored.
- A characteristic feature of normal pregnancy on 29 week is excessive sweating, especially at night. This is due to the fact that pregnant women are 20% increased metabolism, and hence more heat is released.
- Useful in this period to do exercises that strengthen the pelvic. Also mums we can begin to make a shopping list for the future kid.
Choose Your Week of Pregnancy: