Running during pregnancy – seemingly the most harmless physical exercise, but even running causes a lot of debates, questions and concerns. Let us look at this question and find out whether you can Jogging during pregnancy.
The joy of pregnancy, the expecting a baby and nine months of happiness is the happiest time in any woman’s life. But in this period it is necessary to observe many rules, to radically reconsider their habits, even useful. This also applies to sports, namely running during pregnancy.
Regular exercise helps pregnant women to deal with aches and pains, such as pain in the joints and lower back. Normalize the metabolism, relieve stress and elevate mood, support at high level the tone of the body, making the pelvic joints more elastic, and the muscles relax and stretch. Generally speaking, all for the benefit of the expectant mother, a good and easy birth outcomes.
Women who during pregnancy adhere to regular exercise, have babies with high vitals, unlike the moms who are afraid to step off the couch to do. In addition, physical activity to maintain their beauty and femininity during pregnancy, prevent stretch marks and help you not gain excess weight, which is especially important for pregnant women.
Of course, before you can exercise during pregnancy or to continue training, you should consult with your doctor. Since there are cases of severe pregnancy, when any physical activity is to the detriment of the baby and the mother. To such gynecological problems include:
- Risk of miscarriage.
- Possibility of premature birth.
- Renal failure.
- High blood pressure.
- Problems with the cardiovascular system.
Sports during pregnancy need to be addressed wisely. The most common physical activity for moms-to-be – running during pregnancy.
Running during pregnancy
Can Jogging during pregnancy? It is possible, but only in the case if you ran before pregnancy, and decided to start training with the advent of pregnancy. Remember that pregnancy is not the time to experiment on the body. So trying new sports is better to postpone until the baby is born.
And for moms who ran before pregnancy and want to run during pregnancy there are several recommendations.
- To keep training and to take up Jogging during pregnancy only after consulting your doctor. The doctor needs to carefully examine the mother and to eliminate possible problems that could cause a run.
- Running should be light, to remind you to walking. You need to alternate a few minutes of running with fast walking. Please note that the training time should not be longer than 30 minutes.
- Maximum heart rate while running pregnant should not be above 60% of resting pulse in the first trimester of pregnancy and not to exceed 75% during the second trimester.
Running during pregnancy must be controlled, it is desirable to do extraordinary regular checkups and to consult regularly with a doctor.
Is it Possible in pregnancy to run?
During pregnancy, you can run if you ran before pregnancy, that is, to continue training. But loading the body with a new sport is dangerous. While running increases the heartbeat, which has an effect on the baby, resulting in miscarriage or premature birth.
- If you did not run before pregnancy, but want to lead a healthy lifestyle in anticipation of a child, change the running to walking. But training is only allowed in the first two trimesters of pregnancy, but in the third trimester from increased physical activity even refuse professional athletes, as running may cause bleeding, premature birth, just what it is so afraid and fear expectant mothers.
- During pregnancy it is very important to run under the right conditions. We are talking about clothes pregnant and place to run.
- Refrain from Jogging on a treadmill in a stuffy gym, with loud music and many visitors.
- You can Not run along the roadway, inhaling toxic exhaust fumes, as it negatively affects not only the mother but also the child.
- You Cannot run in extreme heat and at low temperatures, in order to avoid hypothermia and dehydration.
What you need to know about running during pregnancy:
- Not peregrinates, especially while running in the first trimester. Drink water before and after exercise, wear loose clothing that does not restrict movement. In the hottest time of the year do in the evening when the heat is not strong talc.
- Do Not drive yourself to exhaustion. You should not feel tired and broken after a workout, you should stay a feeling of pleasant fatigue and satisfaction.
- Closely monitor the heart rate and control your breathing. As soon as shortness of breath, slow the pace of the session.
- As soon As you feel the discomfort: mild pain, nausea, seizures, blackouts – stop training and go to the antenatal clinic for an examination.
Remember, if during the run you feel a slight discomfort or odd, but the anxious feeling, then stop training and go to the antenatal clinic for an examination.
Running on early pregnancy
Running in early pregnancy is a very difficult question, because there are many nuances that cause controversy and concern among experts. So, some argue that in the early stages of pregnancy should run, as it strengthens the body and promotes healthy growth of the baby and significantly improves the condition of the mother during pregnancy.
But there is a downside of running in the early stages of pregnancy. Running can cause miscarriage and severe bleeding. Because while running, the blood rushes to the working muscles, leaving your fetus which adversely affects the child’s development.
Features runs on early pregnancy
Jogging is not only pregnant, but in General all people who are concerned about their own health.
- Many experts from the field of sports claim that the so-called morning jog, which helps to cheer up and gain strength for the full working day really destroys the cardiovascular system, which has not had time to Wake up from sleep.
- to Run better in the evening, not so much to run, and how much to take a sports walk. This will keep your heart beating at the same level and will not allow surges in pressure.
Before you start training, namely running in the early stages of pregnancy consult your doctor. Remember that someone’s positive experience regarding running during pregnancy won’t be as good for you. Every body is different, it is not necessary so to risk the life of the unborn baby and his health including.
Pregnancy planning and running
Running during pregnancy, as any physical activity is not only not contraindicated, but on the contrary very useful. Physical activity has a positive effect on the General condition of the body, promotes good blood circulation and proper metabolism, cleanse the body of toxins, internal toxins, improves mood and free from obsession.
Running during pregnancy well affects the entire body and contributes to the conception of a child. Let’s consider the effect of running on different periods of pregnancy.
- First trimester – when running check your pulse, drink water during the run and after it. Do not expose your body to dehydration, since it reduces blood flow to the uterus and may cause premature birth.
- Second trimester – belly grows, the center of gravity shifts, increasing the risk of injury. For safe training, you need to run on special treadmills. On a flat surface. If there is a risk of falling, then falls on his side or his knees, but protect the stomach.
- Third trimester – is very cautious about Jogging. If you feel tired, then stop, take a break.
Remember that lead a sedentary lifestyle during pregnancy is not worth it, but to overwork is also not recommended.
Running during pregnancy is an opportunity to relax and keep yourself in good condition.