Stress even in the normal state of man is a very serious test for any body, and in pregnancy, the stress is transferred even more difficult. At this time, incapacitate the nervous system can how external factors (cold and heat, hunger and thirst, physical exercise etc.) and emotional, psychological (resentment, fatigue, fear of childbirth, death of a loved one, stress, etc.). Any emotional stress during pregnancy is dangerous for the health of the woman and its unborn status of the child.
Symptoms of Stress
Very often it happens that the pregnant woman does not even notice that it is in conditions of constant stress. It is so get used to it, that takes all your fears and experiences for granted. Meanwhile, the constant stress during pregnancy carry on their destructive work from the inside. Therefore, every expectant mother should be able to analyze his condition and to pay attention to the major symptoms of stress:
- apathy, indifference to everything, drowsiness;
- a loss of efficiency;
- lack and loss of appetite;
- unexplained periods of anxiety, nervousness;
- frequent heartbeat;
- high blood pressure;
- tremor of limbs (shaking);
- lowered immunity — frequent colds.
If this is the place to be, most likely, your condition is quite serious and requires prompt correction. Scientists have found that in the female body is under stress during pregnancy significantly increases the number of special hormones — glucocorticoids. And they affect not only genes, but also have a close relationship with the work of the placenta. Accordingly, their consequences may be very serious.
The Danger of Stress During Pregnancy?
There are women telling about the strong stress transferred to them during pregnancy that have absolutely no impact on the condition of their baby and for delivery. This is a very controversial situation, as the consequences may manifest themselves much later — the problems may start the child in school or the age of transition, when major changes occur in the psyche. Doctors have long explained how stress affects pregnancy and the future health of the baby. It can lead to the following consequences:
- small weight of a newborn baby;
- premature birth;
- stress in late pregnancy provokes abnormalities in the formation of the nervous system of the child;
- problems of adaptation in the team;
- autism or hyperactivity disorder;
- fears and phobias;
- stress in early pregnancy can lead to severe fetal hypoxia.
- terrible birth anomalies such as cleft lip or cleft palate;
- allergic and asthmatic reactions in the newborn;
- heart disease.
As you can see, the strong is a very serious test for the baby and for the expectant mother. Therefore, it is important by all means try to avoid it. And it must understand not only the woman herself but those around her in this period of life.
How to Avoid Stress During Pregnancy?
To help a pregnant woman avoid horrible effects stress should and the doctor, watching her, and her family and friends. Because the latter depends on its psycho-emotional state. Pregnancy is not the time for quarrels, tantrums and even more divorces. To avoid nervous tension, the expectant mother need to know methods that quickly and effectively restore emotional balance.
- Learn to control your thoughts: stop thinking about the bad, only to wait for the negative. Tune to the positive and think about a happy birth and your baby that you’ll soon embrace. If you feel that you yourself to do not, be sure to sign up for special training or go to counseling.
- Do Not stay alone with their fears. Find someone who can tell you all. Don’t place yourself in the negativity, get rid of it by any means.
- More walk in the fresh air, don’t forget to ventilate your room.
- Full eat, especially a lot in your diet should be fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Sleep as much as you want.
- Exercise for pregnant women: special gymnastics, swimming, even yoga.
- Communicate only with those people, who you are. Eliminate from your circle those who you are often offended or simply annoyed.
- Get plenty of rest, especially in the first months of pregnancy. While you work, lunch break for you — required. Do not use in the evening before going to sleep need to learn to relax and get pleasant emotions from some of your favorite things that gives you pleasure.
- To Relax: discover the world of aromatherapy, massages, acupuncture, meditate.
Every woman who is preparing to become a mother, needs to be very clear about the dangers of stress during pregnancy and why it is important by all means to avoid it. To protect your baby from the negative effects, you need to be able to concentrate on the Essentials — on your pregnancy and try ignore the bad situations in life.