If women delay in menses, then she begins to feel a sense of anxiety and excitement. Experience the tension and curiosity for a long time it does not leave and the first thing that comes to mind is to buy a pregnancy test. But you never know, as very often, the test may not show the correct result? And if u buy from a pharmacy, what? To solve this problem, let’s look at all kinds of tests.
Type of Pregnancy Test
So, today, there are 3 groups pregnancy test:
- The first group, the test strip with a special reagent. In order to use it, you need to omit it in a small amount of liquid. Then after seven minutes you can find out the result by the number of stripes. At first glance, everything is very simple easy. But there is one important disadvantage is the inaccuracy of the results. The error occurs because the indicator is not sufficient soaked. Also a false result if the test strip to hold for longer than specified in the annotated and lowered into the tank below the norm. However, this test has a positive side – they are inexpensive and if they are used properly, the result will be reliable.
- The second group is simple tablet pregnancy tests. Their price is slightly higher, and the quality of the result is also higher. The test consists of 2 small windows. To find out the result, it is necessary urine to drip into the first window, then it interacts with the reagent. And a couple of minutes in the second window shows the result.
- But experts say that the most effective pregnancy test is widely known inkjet test. And all because it contains a layer of blue particles. And they are very easy to join the hCG hormone and can determine the presence or the absence of pregnancy. The result can be read in a couple of minutes. The test is very convenient, because you do not need to use any capacity. It is just a test to bring under formation of urine and wait for the result. The disadvantage of the test is that it is very expensive.
Therefore, we conclude that it is possible to buy any test. It is only necessary to accurately and precisely follow the instructions. Therefore, the choice is always yours.
Tips that you should consider when buying a pregnancy test:
- always pay attention to the sensitivity and validity of the test. The result will be more truthful, if greater sensitivity;
- to test you need the delay, because it is at this point very high levels of the hormone hCG. Not advised to test, you can get a false result;
- so the result was absolute, it is necessary to use three or four tests of different companies with breaks in three days.
Brands of Pregnancy Test on the market—What sets them apart
All home pregnancy tests use the same technology, but some make the results more clear, by, for example, showing the word “Pregnant” rather than relying on a line, or showing you how far along you are. Here’s what’s available:
Pregnancy Test “Clearblue” (for example)
1. Clearblue “Advanced Digital” Pregnancy Test
The Clearblue Advanced Digital Pregnancy Test is the first and only test that is as accurate as an ultrasound scan at dating pregnancy. Its Smart Dual Sensor not only tells you in words if you’re “Pregnant” or “Not Pregnant”, also tells you how far along you are.
- It’s like 2 tests in 1 – it first detects if the pregnancy hormone is present with over 99% accuracy from the day your period is due, and if you are pregnant, it ALSO indicates how many weeks since conception occurred 1-2, 2-3 or more than 3 weeks (3+). The Weeks Indicator is 93% accurate in detecting when you conceived.
- So sensitive you can test up to 4 days before your period is due.
- Within 3 minutes your ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’ result in words will appear on the screen. If the result is ‘Pregnant’ the test will also indicate time since conception occurred ( 1-2, 2-3 or 3+ weeks).
2. Clearblue “Early Detection” Pregnancy Test
When you want to know if you’re pregnant waiting to test can be hard. That’s why Clearblue Early Detection Pregnancy Test can be used up to 6 days before your missed period, which is 5 days before the day you would expect your period to start (your expected period).
- Clearblue Early Detection is most sensitive test meaning you can test up to 6 days before your missed period (which is 5 days before your expected period).
- Over 99% Accurate. From the day of your expected period.
- Clearblue features an ergonomic design, including a longer, curved stick and wide colour-changing tip.
- Clear and simple result layout: 2 lines if you’re pregnant, 1 line if you’re not pregnant.
3. Clearblue “Rapid Detection” Pregnancy Test
Clearblue Rapid Detection Pregnancy Test has been designed to offer you the easiest pregnancy testing experience, with the accuracy you expect from Clearblue – and a result as fast as 1 minute.
- Over 99% Accurate. From the day your period is due.
- Easy to handle and more hygienic due to the longer, curved handle.
- 50% Wider Tip. The wider Colour Change Tip makes sampling easier and changes colour from white to pink to let you know you’ve sampled correctly.
- Can test 5 Days Early. So sensitive you can test up to 5 days before your missed period.
- Easy to read plus (+) or minus (-) results, with a pregnant result as fast as 1 minute.
4. Clearblue “Double-Check and Date” Pregnancy Test
2 pregnancy tests for extra peace of mind – including the first and only test that tells you how far along you are (1-2, 2-3 or 3+ weeks since conception)
- Double-Check and Date. With 2 pregnancy tests you can double-check your ‘Pregnant’ result and also see how far along you are (1-2, 2-3 or 3+ weeks since conception)
- Over 99% Accurate. Both pregnancy tests are over 99% accurate at detecting pregnancy from the day your period is due.
- Test up to 4 Days Early. So sensitive you can use both tests up to 4 days before your period is due.
- Easy to Read. See your results quickly and easily – with a clear plus (+) or minus (-) result on the Clearblue Plus
- Pregnancy Test with Colour Change Tip and unmistakably clear Digital results in words – ‘Pregnant’ or ‘Not Pregnant’ – on the digital indicator.